What would you do if you could do anything you wanted?
Following that post, I began to wonder what I would do if all the winning conditions were there and I could do whatever I wanted with my life.
When there are no boundaries, and the sky is the limit, it really is hard to choose. There are a gazillion things I’d like to do, but how am I supposed to prioritize?
So many things to do, with so little time…
Maybe I need to start a list of the things I’d do. Here it is:
- I would like to travel the world. Discover it’s beauty, different cultures and places few people have ever been.
- I’d like to have another child, because I have this feeling that something, someone, is missing and that my family is incomplete.
- Be physically active, just like the old days. Climb, hike, run, scuba dive everywhere in the world.
- Be part of a community. You know, the close-knit community type that sticks together no matter what.
- One day have my own business.
- When I’m old, settle down in a nice small house away from the crowds, a big garden and lots of crafts.
The thing is, all the winning conditions are here. I am free. I am healthy. I’m not in debt.
Why am I not pursuing my dream?