It’s Tasty Tuesday!
Here is my great Lemon-Raspberry Banana Bread. It’s easy to make, and delicious! Plus, it gets rid of these overripe bananas laying on the kitchen counter attracting fruit bugs…
Lemon-Raspberry Banana Bread
Here is my great lemon-raspberry Banana Bread
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 large overripe bananas
- Grated lemon peel from 1 lemon or 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- up to 1/4 cup orange juice
- Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a bread pan with butter or oil.
- In a large bowl, incorporate all dry ingredients except the sugar.
- In another bowl, mix together beaten eggs, lemon extract, butter and sugar.
- Add mashed bananas to the second bowl and mix well.
- Incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, adding the orange juice until you obtain the desired consistency. The mix should be more consistent than cake batter.
- Bake for about 50 minutes @350F.
- You can substitute the flour to incorporate 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You can substitute the raspberries for blueberries.
Ideas To Play With http://ideastoplaywith.com/